Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Finally

This week marks some first's for us.

Yesterday, Subby finally felt the baby for the first time. The typical butterfly feeling which made her ecstatically happy and tickly at the same time appeared while she was in a meeting. I was glad to hear the news since for the last few days she has been saying, I think that was our baby, no I think that was our baby, well the baby finally said hello.

On Friday we get our first glimpse of the little bugger. Again I will be so happy for Subby since she has had a lot of doubt as to whether or not the baby was even alive inside her belly, but this will be the end all, eventhough a heartbeat was heard (multiple times) and she felt the baby. I will be happy, like the usual guy is, as long as the baby has 2 arms, 2 legs, and all it's toes and fingers.

I hope the week ends with as much excitement and anticipation as we have built up in our heads over these last 4 months. Even that is hard to believe, 4 months...

No comments: