Monday, October 31, 2005

Everybody's a critic

The internet is cool. I got a comment from someone (I have no idea who) suggesting that it's ironic that I pander for comments but then don't respond. Now, I've only ever gotten one comment from someone I didn't know the identity of, and it's true, I never responded. I didn't really understand what (s)he was trying to say. But the cool part is that while the person wasn't rude in this comment, (s)he did insert some sarcasm about my 'words of wisdom,' which I can only assume means that the commenter thinks that I think that everyone should want to read what I have to say, er, write, and then participate in a discussion.

But, really, all I was trying to do was to get my mother-in-law to have some fun, since she's the only person who ever reads this. So come on, I dare you!! Click that Comments link! It's fun. It's free!

Back to strangers commenting: no matter how hard I try, I can't get any results for my blog when I google phrases I've used on here. I don't know why, but I also don't really care. But I'm very curious how people got here in the first place. I guess you can just scroll through blogs. I should really figure out how to work that stat counter stuff. Eh, whatever.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I knew it!

The critic was my husband. He knows how to push my buttons. We are back to square one: no one really reads this blog.