Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh, and duh.

Happy V-Day.

I've always thought this was kind of a silly holiday--it seemed more important when I was younger, and in high school I held great expectations. Now it just seems like another day and probably the worst day imaginable to try to go out to eat or anything. So Mike and I will make meatballs for dinner as planned, and perhaps light some candles while we eat our meatballs, and maybe we'll even celebrate by going to bed after Jeopardy and getting 10 1/2 hours of sleep. I can't imagine anything more indulgent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

considering i just ate a ginormous brownie and an equally as large piece of chocolate cake to drown out my single sorrows i'd say my valentine's was pretty indulgent....haha

and now i'm going to go and pig out on mexican food...and perhaps a little tequila...p.s being single is AWESOME!!! (insert sarcasm)