Monday, January 30, 2006

Prayers for Eddie

Eddie, the geriatric Cavalier, is being inspected today. Mike put on new front brakes (disks and pads!) this weekend, so there should be nothing else the old guy needs.

Come on, Eddie, make Mama happy!!

UPDATE (4:12PM):
Eddie passed with flying colors! The bath we gave him this weekend must have helped him to feel his best. Now all we need is the new registration card and new license plate sticker. Stupid PennDOT updated our address wrong (and I'd take the blame except that my handwriting is quite clear on important stuff--not Christmas cards and such, but stuff to the DMV, yes, and whoever entered it entered it wrong in TWO places: wrong house number and wrong zip code.) So our stuff got lost in the mail even though they cashed our check on Jan. 5. Greedy bastards.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I just hope that I can keep it up. Thanks for the love and support of my car infatuation...