Monday, September 12, 2005

Figuring out how it all works...


This is us. Don't we look naive? We are.

This is where we live. This is where we work.

I can't figure out a way to link to pictures, which is very annoying. I mean, I've figured it out, but I'd have to have them stored somewhere else on the web, and homey don't play that.

In all, we are far, far behind in starting this blog. We have so much to share with our friends and families, to some extent, but I think more with each other, and with ourselves. I have always wanted to keep a journal, but what's the use in being witty as hell if I'm the only person who will ever read it?! But writing about how I'm feeling and what I'm going through has always been helpful to me, and my wonderful husband knew that I needed this. So I will start the story from the beginning, only slightly edited. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

Try Hello for pictures? That's what I use. Welcome to blogging!

Sabrina said...

Thanks, Froth!
It took me a while to figure out how you could have found this... and then I realized it must be because I linked to you. I know next to nothing about this, including how to count hits or track links. But I will figure it out in due time.

As for Hello, is that a program in which you can store pictures somewhere else online so that a link in your text will open it? That's what I'm looking for, but I don't recall ever seeing it done on your blog.