Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Busy...

We are so busy. Just so busy, and yet sometimes I feel like we must be the biggest lazy-asses to ever live. Great people only have 24 hours in day. Great people have houses and jobs and children. People who accomplish much just amaze me; do they not require an hour to sit on their asses and watch some t.v. every now and again? I can't remember to mail a stupid rebate on our appliances within the required one month. I just feel too busy. But the truth is, and I know it, that I am too lazy to mail the rebate when I have a free minute, which is all the time it would take. When I have a free minute, or a free hour or two at the end of a day, I feel like I don't want to think about the rebate! I want to sit on my ass!!

And to be fair, I don't have a free hour or two every night. And that is why I relish a free hour when I do have it. But why can't I just get shit done that needs to be done?!

I want to post some things I've written in the past few months, leading up to the pregnancy, and after the pregnancy began, but.... (shocker!) ...I just feel too busy.

No comments: