Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reminiscing

I just read through my first two months worth of posts. What a pleasure! I totally forgot about some of the feelings I had.

It has inspired me to get cracking and write some more. Also, I should put a little effort into my posts like I used to. It turns out that what I like best about reading old posts are my feelings, and especially my fears. It's like airing my dirty laundry. And it feels good when I do it, and then it's amusing to look back on.

So my current fear: that being a parent and being a happy spouse are mutually exclusive. No matter how hard we try to still talk about stuff, and to make time for each other, we are both tired and snippy and mean. We have a vacation coming up and I think it will be very good and relaxing.

And once again, I'm going to cut this post short because I have to run to catch the bus now. Run, run, run. Always running.

No comments: